Thursday, June 19, 2008

Steadier Footing

We went to eat dinner on Monday at this amazing Italian place on like 50th. I forgot what it was called but whatevvvvs. Um, Tuesday headed out to Williamsburg for Henry's show at Trash Bar. It's a lovely bar in a lovely neighborhood, but the hipster trash is almost unbearable. Anyway, I missed his band's set and we wound up going to this weird warehouse/sports arena party in Bushwick. There were mad breezies up in there. I don't remember what I did with any of them, but it sure as hell wasn't good. I smoked and drank a lot. We bounced right before the cops shut it down and walked the streets of Brooklyn talking about smoking crystal meth. I crashed at Henry's place with his two friends Olivia and Christine I think. I woke up to his cat licking my nose haha. Adam got off work at 3 so I got a Razzmatazz and it was FUCKING AMAZING! New favorite flavor. After he got out, I went and picked up my board and saw his friend's RIDICULOUS surprise in his apartment. Let's just say it smelled heavenly. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a shitty Motorola phone to replace and a cigarette to smoke.

No comments: