skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, June 6, 2008
Paid Dues Festival
Excuse the shitty phone cam photos, i left my digi-cam at home. But here it is folks, Paid Dues. Enjoy.
Rakim (before he was cut off)
GZA the Genius
Gift of Gab
MURS
KRS-One guest spot
Buckshot
Supernatural freestyle over Scratch's beatbox mix
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You See What I See?
Brooklyn Vegan
Gothamist
Hype Machine
Last.fm
Stereogum
Strike Gently
Fireworks
Fireworks - Animal Collective
About Me
Andy Liao
Us against them
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(52)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(12)
Here it is!!
And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Pabst
Keith Haring
Steadier Footing
Can You Stay Up to See the Dawn in the Colors of B...
The Kids don't Stand a Chance
Today was a Good Day
Ok Capricorn
I hate being helpless and not in control in my dreams
"I'm way too hip to be talking to you, so I'll jus...
Paid Dues Festival
I LOVE PINKBERRY
►
May
(14)
►
April
(6)
►
2007
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment