skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Mad Life

Sunday, June 8, 2008

"I'm way too hip to be talking to you, so I'll just condescendingly stare at you as you walk past me."

Knitting factory was packed with way too many pretentious cooler-than-thou hipster kids for my taste. But otherwise, Cool Kids, Mickey and Heavy Music were solid. Fuck not being able to chill on a stoop while smoking my cigarettes.
Posted by Andy Liao at 1:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Do You See What I See?

  • Brooklyn Vegan
  • Gothamist
  • Hype Machine
  • Last.fm
  • Stereogum
  • Strike Gently

Fireworks


Fireworks - Animal Collective

About Me

My photo
Andy Liao
Us against them
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (52)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • Here it is!!
      • And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Pabst
      • Keith Haring
      • Steadier Footing
      • Can You Stay Up to See the Dawn in the Colors of B...
      • The Kids don't Stand a Chance
      • Today was a Good Day
      • Ok Capricorn
      • I hate being helpless and not in control in my dreams
      • "I'm way too hip to be talking to you, so I'll jus...
      • Paid Dues Festival
      • I LOVE PINKBERRY
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (6)
  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)