Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Kids don't Stand a Chance

Holy shit. What an awesome past two days. Friday went into the city to skate around for a bit, then met up with Jon, Adam and his band, then headed to his show. They put on a pretty awesome set, as well as the next band, which Jon apparently is friends with. Anyway, after, hung around Union and watched people then headed to someone's place on 17th, fucking nice ass loft. Rolled a FAT blunt and smoked that shit on the roof. We drove back up to 123 & Amsterdam and I got an ill pastrami/ham sandwich. We ate, watched some Jackass (<3 Knoxville) and slept. I woke up hot and uncomfortable because I changed my alarm to Intergalactic and wasn't used to it. Walked up the block to the train and noticed Adam left his car double-parked on the corner overnight. LOL (he got it back). Went down to 59th, grabbed some lunch and headed over to Summerstage. As I'm waiting on line, it starts to pour. At first it wasn't so bad because it was humid as shit, but it came down HARD. So I decided not to wait for any people and cut the line. Fucking bumped into Dave and Henry on the way in. haha. Anyway, Born Ruffians were awesome, Kid Sister was eh, but A-Trak was on deck to set shit off, and of course, Vampire Weekend was amazing. Seeing everyone dancing together to APunk was a nice feeling. Anyway, I'm tired and my glasses are falling apart..so I'm gonna watch a movie.

No comments: