skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, June 21, 2008
And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Pabst
We had a keg in the woods, which was really a graveyard. A fucking graveyard.Met some interesting people, showed off my tat and was informed that Capricorns are "playas." Ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You See What I See?
Brooklyn Vegan
Gothamist
Hype Machine
Last.fm
Stereogum
Strike Gently
Fireworks
Fireworks - Animal Collective
About Me
Andy Liao
Us against them
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(52)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(12)
Here it is!!
And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Pabst
Keith Haring
Steadier Footing
Can You Stay Up to See the Dawn in the Colors of B...
The Kids don't Stand a Chance
Today was a Good Day
Ok Capricorn
I hate being helpless and not in control in my dreams
"I'm way too hip to be talking to you, so I'll jus...
Paid Dues Festival
I LOVE PINKBERRY
►
May
(14)
►
April
(6)
►
2007
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment