Tuesday, August 19, 2008
This Charming Man
So the past week has been nothing but muggy, humid and rainy. I keep going to these cool places and always manage to forget my camera. Whatever, point-and-shoots suck anyway. I think one of the funniest things here is that cigarette packs have this label of warning on them: "Smoking Kills," and "Smoking Seriously Harms You and Others Around You" in big bold black letters. It's so big it even covers up some of the logo. You don't get that over in the states. I also finally succumbed to digital and ordered a Canon Rebel XTi with a wide angle lens. I can't wait to get back and use it. My good friend Frankie's also opening up shop soon in NYC so I'm pretty psyched about shooting photos for him and chilling at the shop. Keep an eye out for it this winter! I also found a brand new wheelset for my bike. Deep V mothafuckas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment