Monday, August 4, 2008
You know that I'm the rebel, throwin' out the wicked like god did the devil
So today was Rock the Bells. It was outstanding. On top of the already stellar lineup, which included hosts Supernatural, B-Real and DJs Scratch and Green Lantern, Kidz in the Hall, Dead Prez, De La Soul, THE PHARCYDE, Mos Def, Ghostface & Raekwon, Method Man & Redman, Immortal Technique, Murs, Afrika Bambaataa, Nas and A Tribe Called Quest, guest stars cme in by the boatload. Literally. There was Black Sheep, Slick Rick, Cappadonna, Inspectah Deck, Talib Kweli came out for Mos Def, so technically it turned into a Blackstar performance, EPMD, Jay-Z came out for Nas, and Busta Rhymes came out for Tribe. Amazing. Now I have to get ready for China which I don't even want to go to. Fuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment