Fuck you.
You're not hip. You're not cool. You're not trendy. You're not righteous.
Don't try to play yourself off like you are. You're not fooling anyone sweetheart.
You have bad taste in art. You have bad taste in music. You have bad taste in fashion.
You love all these artists and all these musicians, but deep down, you only do because it's the cool thing to do. Admit it.
You're not an artist. You're not a musician. You're not a poet. You're not anything.
You're just a pretentious, condescending, untalented elitist cunt. Drifting your way through life having everything hand fed to you on a silver spoon.
Go fuck yourself and your fucking clique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well someone's a little antsy. I like it though. I like your blog in general. Very nice insight on the horrors that seem to plague us all. I would like to talk to you more, but I'm just a random blogger. AIM of some sorts? Goodbye.
Post a Comment