Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Right past the Fireflies that Sleep in My Heart

Last night I went out to some bars with Kevin and Mikey. Carlos left earlier but I wish he was there with me. I think Bar Nine was the one we landed on, and proceeded to get drunk. Actually, we got pretty wasted and I talked about some shit that I really shouldn't have. The combination of the puking, loss of motor skills and crying really made me feel shitty for the rest of the night. And not to mention I was having a pretty deep existentialist meltdown too about my place in the universe. I don't even know why I felt the need to even fucking blog about it. I guess it just feels therapeutic to let it out. Well, this past week has been nice and the rest of the summer does look promising. I think I can drink to that..sans the bad feelings. Now I'm leaving Kevin's house and have class from 6-9 later today and thursdays too. Awesome.

No comments: