Saturday, January 13, 2007

Well, I think we all should know what Jan. 16th will bring..


That's right folks, the World of Warcraft expansion: The Burning Crusade

Years after Blizzard first released WoW to the world, they have finally decided to create an expansion

Some key new features:
-An increase in the level cap to 70
-Two new playable races:the Blood Elves and the Draenei
-Arena-based PVP Ladder System
-Improved PVP Honor System
-New starting zones in Quel'Thalas and beyond
-The entire new continent of Outland, reachable through the Dark Portal
-New dungeons to explore in Azeroth, Outland, and elsewhere
-Selectable dungeon difficulty setting
-New flying mounts in Outland
-Many new and dangerous monsters, including epic world bosses
-Hundreds of new quests
-Hundreds of new items
-A new profession: Jewelcrafting
-Socketed items
-And more...

Basically, you can tell that the Blizzard team worked to improve almost every feature in WoW and included some brand new elements to better tie into and work the storyline.

I know for sure that I'm getting it when it releases..do you?

No comments: